Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Reach camp 2007

On 17-19th of Aug 2007, we went to our church camp. Such a nice place down in the Northern Beaches (Collaroy).

We were there not as participants, but to run the Kids Program. A real challenge for me as I have never really organise a whole camp sessions for kids..not as easy as I thought.

Overall I think the program went well by God's grace and the kids looked like they've enjoyed themselves. The them was The Armour of God (Eph 6:10-17). I really thank God that He provided me with the inspiration and used Pastor David Goodwin to write curriculum on this subject few years ago!
When He calls, He'll provide!:)

Here are some snapshots....

The Teddy Bears dressed in Armour of God , creative childrens' creations!

Jimmy was dressed in Armour of God...the kids were working together and laughing in between thinking what else he needed...

Great time outside....we have skittle race...tag games...and some quality times together:)

We had some free time at the beach...such a beautiful sight (the beach I mean!)

No comments: