Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aug bdays!

Man oh Man.....what's going on 9 months before Aug??????!!!!! In my own family I have 6 birthdays!
2nd - my bro, Hendy
5th - Jim's bro-in-law, Ahon
6th - my mum and my bro-in-law's bro (Edwin)
9th - my bro-in-law, Eric
11th - my nephew, Erwin

Five of them are in Syd. Jim cooked special steak to celebrate the birthdays.

250grams of beef scotch fillet with mashed potato and sweet potato, roast asparagus, topped with deep-fried leeks and caramelised onion

One of the kitchen hand...hehehe.....poor Eric! He had to help prepare his own bday lunch.....ssshhh....that's coz he wanted the biggest meat! hahaha ^_^

We all enjoyed our lovely lunch...Thank you, Jim for making a delicious lunch that would cost $30 pp in a restaurant :))

You like the blue cake??? hihi....that was a very yummy ice-cream cake (chocolate and hazelnuts)...these are the 5 people whose bdays we celebrated

Very full and satisfied. Thank you Lord for adding one more year for all this children of Yours. Bless them, Lord, that they'll be blessings to other people and live a full life for You!

No comments: