Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My pregnant sis

I think I've forgotten to write up about my pregnant sis..tsk tsk...not very nice of me!

She's 7 months pregnant and will be due in November...we know that she's having a girl (well, the doc said 75% of his guess will be girl...so we still have to wait and see) and that's exciting for her as she wanted a little girl and Eric's parents will be ecstatic if they have a girl as they had 2 sons, so having a grand-daughter would just be lovely!

We're still kept in the dark about name for the bub though which is understandable...you still want to keep some suspense for everyone ^_^

can you see her bump? This was taken a month ago, so she's popped out even more now...ehehe

So I'm finally an Aunty!! huaaaa...it's happening now....old woman!! hahahaa....At church, whenever kids call me Aunty, I said, "Don't call me Aunty laaaa" now, I can't get away! Never mind, it's bound to happened sooner or later :)

No comments: